This year’s yearbook is now on sale online.
To purchase your copy of the 2021-22 year in photographs and descriptions, click on the following link:
For yearbook purchase direct from Jostens Company Online, click here
You will be ordering and paying directly through School Annual by Jostens Yearbook Company
This ensures each copy is registered and assigned, when the books arrive in May.
The yearbook staff has assembled 80+ pages of colorful history, capturing this school year. Coverage is included from grades K5-12. With activities and sports, the book does lean toward the secondary program.
Price and ordering info:
First come-first served.
Save with early ordering -- only $30 through Monday, March 07, 2022
Final guaranteed copy date -- $35 through March 21
Any remaining yearbooks when the order arrives will be sold, first-come, first-served at $35 each.
Expected delivery date is May 10
Who: All Secondary Students
What: Yearbook design contest
When: Submission are due by Wednesday, Oct 3
Prizes: All winners will receive a Visa gift card and a free yearbook
1st place- $100
2nd place- $50
3rd place- $25
- Designs submitted on a 8 1/2"x11" piece of unlined paper
- Artwork must be original, and must include the school name and year
- Designs must be portrait orientation
- Submissions cannot: be folded, use clip art, use commercial or licensed characters or logos, nor use offensive language
- One entry per students
- Students can work in groups, but prizes will have to be shared amongst the group
- Designs should try to reflect LPA as a whole (this includes secondary and elementary)
- Use any medium that you like best
- Remeber that small writing and small pictures can be hard to see and often less is more!
Yearbooks are now on sale and online
To order a copy of the 2016-17 yearbook click here.
Then use Yearbook ID Code: 10135917 for Lake Pointe.
Grab a piece of history and save $5 on pre-sale orders
The 2016-17 yearbook is on sale now, packed with over 50 pages of student portraits, candid shots, teams, clubs, and more. Photos are included for both elementary and secondary. The annuals are produced by the LifeTouch company, which has provided high quality for LPA through the years.
HOW MUCH: Regularly $35, the yearbook is only $30 when ordered by Friday, January 20, 2017.
Parents: consider a yearbook purchase for a Christmas gift this year!
HOW: Order Online. Use the online address/link and code below. You can use Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover.
Don't use a credit card? Families can order books through a friend and then reimburse them. Another option is pay by cash or personal check to the front desk. Be sure that checks have student name and “yearbook” indicated.
ORDER ONLINE HERE: ybpay.lifetouch.com . Use code 10135917
Any questions, please email mailbox@LPA-SC.com or contact Mrs. Bolin, staff yearbook advisor.