Thank you for your interest in Lake Pointe
We minister to families who love Jesus, where the parents commit significant time to be closely involved in their children's discipleship and academic education
Interested in Lake Pointe's educational ministry for 2022-23?
Lake Pointe serves Christian families in York, Gaston, and southern Mecklenburg counties. Since 2005, LPA's academic training, spiritual encouragement, and character-development has equipped young people for college, ministry, and life. Now, our graduates have children of their own, and are passing on the legacy. Perhaps we may help your family.
- See below for an overview of the admission process, which is designed to help families make wise decisions.
- Questions? Please contact us at Admissions@LakePointeAcademy.org with any questions, after reading this page.
- Immediately below is video overview of Lake Pointe's missions, vital pillars, and program.
- To view a virtual tour and campus description video, click here
- For an overview of the complete admissions process, click here
Attending a "Discover LPA" presentation is the mandatory start -- and a smart one!Come see us, and find out more!
You are invited to a presentation for the 2022-23 academic year.
Join us from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. for an overview of Lake Pointe's educational ministry.
TU. Nov. 09. completed TH. Jan. 27 completed TH. Feb. 10. completed TH. Mar. 10 completed
TH. Apr. 07 NEXT
TH. May 05 FINAL
To register for a presentation
Questions, e-mail Admissions@LakePointeAcademy.org or see FAQ's below
The value of the "Discover LPA" presentation
Learn foundational details, meet the people involved, and ask questions!
- General session: Philosophy, methods, and heart of LPA's unique, holistic program
- Break-out sessions by grade levels to learn logistics of parent-involved learning
Overview of the admissions process
LPA's deliberate admissions process is designed to help families make wise decisions. At the front door, families enter by attending the "Discover LPA" informational meeting." Here, they are formally introduced to the academy's primary mission and pillars, before getting into specific details. From there, interested families continue into a grade-level break-out session to learn more specific academic and operational information. Those resonating with the big picture continue on to the next step of visiting campus and attending class sessions, long before completing an application. We want families to understand the workings and difference of an educational ministry. For a listing of the admissions steps, click here.
Information meetings are a mandatory first step in the admissions process.
- June 01, 2022. Application deadline
- June 30, 2022. Registration deadline
The June registration cut-off allows academy staff to give full attention to serving students enrolled for the coming year.