Elementary final day Dec 2020
Elementary final day schedule
Thurs., Dec. 17, 2020
It’s the end of a semester of work and reward – sowing and reaping – and it is time to celebrate what parents, students, and teachers have done! Below is information for the last semester on-campus day, which will have an abbreviated schedule.
Please share questions by e-mailing to mailbox@LakePointeAcademy.org or by calling Mrs. Mary Finns on Tue./Thu. at 803.631-5253.
K5-2nd Grade Schedule
· The academic day for the primary grade levels (K5, 1st, and 2nd) will end at 12:30 p.m., when lunch will begin.
· Because the K-2 classrooms are self-contained, teachers will direct any internal schedule adjustments.
· A pre-ordered hot lunch fellowship (through Chick-Fil-A) will be held for parents, students, and teachers at 12:30.
● This final day will NOT have any electives (5th and 6th period classes will not meet).
● The core course classes are condensed so that they all fit before lunch.
● All core classes will be 55 minutes in length.
● Parents and siblings are invited and urged to attend a pre-ordered lunch at 12:30.
● The “Lost ‘n Found” will be on display for families to identify missing items.
3rd-6th Grade Schedule
8:15 – 9:10
1st period (shortened to 55 min.)
9:15 – 10:10
2nd period (normal length)
10:10 – 10:30
10:30 – 11:25
3rd period (shortened to 55 min.)
4th period (moved to before lunch; normal length)
Lunch fellowship for parents, students, and teachers.
Families are invited to eat with their students and other parents and teachers.
Dining will use outside seating. (see weather plan provisions below.)
Three Chick-fil-A lunch options are available to purchase.
An order form was sent home in book bags Tues., Dec. 08. Look for an e-mail with an ordering link.
All students dismissed to parents. Have a memorable Christmas!
Lunch plans for Inclement weather
Tables will be set up in the back yard area for students, parents, and teachers to eat with social distancing
Outdoors, practicing social distancing,
masks are not required
Chilly / cold
If members are cold-natured, we will create a limited space in the multi-purpose for some folks to eat, distanced.
Face coverings are required when not seated in distanced chairs. Individuals must wear face coverings inside when not in distanced chairs.
If rain prohibits outside dining, we will text families by late morning.
Since we do not have enough indoor facilities, if it is raining, staff will distribute lunches in to-go containers.
None needed, as we will not congregate.